I had so much fun making a little tapestry that I decided to do another. Besides, I realized how much technique I’d forgotten, and how much practice I need to become proficient. When my edges were gapping out a bit on the first piece I did on the copper pipe loom, I came up with the brilliant idea of putting a little velcro on the top and bottom of the frame. That would keep the threads nicely in line, I thought. Bad idea! Here’s a photo of the back of the piece. The velcro is a magnet for every piece of yarn within the whole house, it seems. Every time I return to the piece, I have to pull off all of my tiny skeins. It’s very annoying. Live and learn.
This one is an image of my great-grandfather. It will be done soon and the front side will be posted.
You must log in to post a comment.